At Fit Factory Fitness, we pride ourselves in providing clients with a high-intensity workout that will push you to your limits, both physically and mentally. In order to motivate you, maintain the class tempo, prevent injury and re-occurrence of previous injuries, please take note of the following class standards, practices and procedures:
- All instructors SCREAM and SHOUT during the entire class. Keep in mind that nothing derogatory will be said, so do not take offence.
- Please inform the instructor of any current or past injuries that may affect the safety and/or quality of your workout. At the instructor’s discretion, any client with an injury or condition that is considered inhibiting may be asked to discontinue a training session.
- Recovery and water breaks will be given at the instructor’s discretion. Please refrain from taking individual breaks as this can be distracting to the class and/or interrupt an exercise.
- Please refrain from talking during class as you might miss important instructions. As well, too much chatter is distracting and can take away from someone else’s training.
- Clients are to arrive at least 10 minutes before class time and be ready to work out at start time.
- We DO NOT take it easy on first-time clients, as everyone here had a first day and went through exactly what you will be going through.
- Give 100% and have fun!
Please be aware that photos and video may be taken/recorded during class for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be filmed, please let front desk know before class.
Please note our Class Scheduling & Cancellation Policy.