Oh, the holidays. A time where we test the elasticity of our stomachs and our tolerance to alcohol (and family members). As much as we had a blast gathering around with our loved ones as we feasted around the clock, what's done is done and the New Year is our time to move forward and give our bodies a rest from the over indulgences. The aftermath of the festive season may have left you feeling bloated, tired, and with several unwanted pounds. If you are feeling like you want to scrub out your insides and clean up your diet, a nutritionist-tested detox is the best solution to reset your body by eliminating all the built up toxins.
But what are toxins anyway?A toxin is a chemical or poison that is known to have harmful effects on the body. Toxins can come from additives in our food, pesticides on our produce, toxic contaminants in our water, chemicals found in household products, and toxic compounds from environmental pollution.
Sometimes we willingly expose ourselves to even more toxins like alcohol, cigarette smoke, sugar, and junk food. Good news is that our bodies are specifically designed to remove those toxins through organs like the liver and kidneys and eliminate them in the form of sweat, urine, and feces. However, the unfortunate news is that because of lifestyle, food, and environmental burdens in our modern society, our bodies have trouble keeping up with this bombardment of daily toxic exposure. This is where signs and symptoms in our bodies reveal themselves, which can include:
- trouble losing weight
- brain fog
- unexplained exhaustion
- unexplained headaches
- mood swings
- bad body odour
- muscle aches and pains
- skin reactions or allergies
- reduced libido
- sensitivity to scents
This 3-week challenge is designed to help you:
- eliminate cravings
- detoxify your body from all the excess sugar, carbs, and alcohol
- shed the holiday pounds... and then some!
- increase energy
- improve performance in your workouts
- improve your sleep
- heal digestive system complaints
- improve bowel function
- ramp up metabolism
What you will receive:
- Recipe meal plan to follow for the 21 days. Simple for anybody to prepare, even with very little experience! These are nutrient dense meals created to continually cleanse and regenerate your body, and keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- Grocery List of approved foods (free from dairy, gluten, and sugar)
- A list of key foods and supplements to further aid in cleansing your body
- A step-by-step guide that explains what foods to eat, when to eat, and how much to eat in order to cleanse your body and encourage fat loss, all while retaining your hard-earned muscles.
- Tips on how to avoid reintroducing toxins in your body
- Educational handouts to explain why certain foods and techniques are being used in this program so that you not only follow it, but you understand it.
- Accountability, Motivation and Support from unlimited access to my private Facebook group community. This is where you can ask me ANY of your health and nutrition related questions 24/7. Share your wins and struggles with like-minded members.
A quick word on other detox programs:Detox programs usually recommend diet plans with less emphasis on protein foods. They encourage raw fruits, raw vegetables, high fibre whole grains, nuts, seeds, or trendy juice cleanses. However, the function of proteins in our body is to repair, renew, and improve immune function. Therefore it would be counter productive to deny our bodies of protein when we need to heal it by detoxing. Within my program, I encourage protein in the meal plans in order for you to achieve the greatest results! This program can be adjusted for vegans/vegetarians.
More benefits from my challenge:
At the end of these 21 days you will feel lighter and more empowered to continue on this healthy lifestyle, where day-to-day food decisions don't overwhelm you. You will know exactly how to put together a healthy meal that helps to continually nourish and cleanse your body because you have been guided for 21 days so that in the end you can finally feel confident with your food choices and eating habits.
"Maya was great in getting me back on track to a healthy lifestyle. Her approach is not focused on dieting but rather finding a sustainable eating lifestyle. My experience working with Maya completely exceeded my expectation, so if you are looking to change your life, health and glow from inside out, then you must go to Maya."
"Not only have I shredded 8 pounds without counting a calorie, I’ve developed a new appreciation of food and the importance of putting the right fuel into my body. I’ve really enjoyed working with Maya because changing my eating hasn’t been “going a diet” but a lifestyle change that I will continue to pursue. Maya’s directions of meals and snacks are easy to make and convenient for my very busy lifestyle."
"At the time I was following the meal plans you would find in men's health magazines but they left me feeling hungry and I felt like I lacked the fuel to push myself to the next level. That's when I went to Maya, she helped me correct some misconceptions I had on which foods were good for maintaining intense workouts. She even gave me advice on how to prepare myself for upcoming obstacle races. My experience with Maya was phenomenal."
Are you ready to make the move towards a clean 2017? Get the 21 Day New Year Reboot Challenge for only $129 ($99 for members)! REGISTER NOW so you don't miss out on this transformational journey!
I am 100% confident that you will get incredible results! And I look forward to personally supporting you towards increased energy, improved digestion, and a leaner you!!